Daisy Leaked...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there are any filler tracks on any Brand New record. They all serve a purpose and perform beautifully. Like Scott said, Be Gone creates tension and awkwardness, Sink is it's release.

After about 15 listens, I'm still loving it. I love how clumsy and uncontrolled, but still well put together it all sounds. It's Brand New, but a Brand New never before heard on record.

I don't think there are any filler tracks on any Brand New record. They all serve a purpose and perform beautifully. Like Scott said, Be Gone creates tension and awkwardness, Sink is it's release.

I didn't listen to this yet, but I totally agree with you, both Welcome to Bangkok & Untitled on the last one were great transition tracks between songs, so they are nowhere near pointless. I bet it's the same with be gone.

Listening now, first track 'Vices' totally threw me!

I really think it was smart to open with a track like that.

This is the first album by brand new that I've fully heard. I've heard tracks from deja, but it really didnt grab me. This was pretty solid. Is the devil and God similar to this album?

Listening now, first track 'Vices' totally threw me!

I really think it was smart to open with a track like that.

This is the first album by brand new that I've fully heard. I've heard tracks from deja, but it really didnt grab me. This was pretty solid. Is the devil and God similar to this album?

I think Devil and God is better than this album. Give it a go!

Just got around to listening to this. It is surprisingly good. (I say surprisingly because the only other album I like by them is Deja Entendu) I like the more aggressive turn they have taken.

overall... 3.5/5 sounds about right.

I have only listened to it once though, so I guess the rules are that my opinion doesn't matter until I listen 9 more times. ;)