Scott vs. Jason - FIGHT!

mcm1610

Oh snap:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/journal.php?do=showentry&e=219732

Because it's been bugging me: I happen to agree with Dustin Kensrue when he says you should give an album time and 10+ listens before coming to final judgment on it ... and personally, I think it's wrong to begin listening to an album one day before you officially "review" it. And, for the record, it has nothing to do with me disagreeing with the content (which I could discuss in great detail), it has to do with me disagreeing with the method. I think music - and the reader - deserves better.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tate needs to get off his high horse or someone should push his ass off it. the last review he wrote was in March, before that was in June of 2007. all he does is belittle people on his website and talk down to people. huge, unwarranted, ego when all you do is run a music news site where a bunch of whiny 12-14 year olds gather and bitch back and forth. i feel like i keep saying this, but he made his internet millions and does nothing now but use his website as a soap box that practically no one gathers in front of and doesn't leave any wiser.

Tate needs to get off his high horse or someone should push his ass off it. the last review he wrote was in March, before that was in June of 2007. all he does is belittle people on his website and talk down to people. huge, unwarranted, ego when all you do is run a music news site where a bunch of whiny 12-14 year olds gather and bitch back and forth. i feel like i keep saying this, but he made his internet millions and does nothing now but use his website as a soap box that no one gathers in front of.

Tate pretty much called Scott a fat ass in the comments of that blog.

after someone said Tate and Scott should go out for frozen yogurt this was Tate's response;

"I don't have enough money in the bank to feed that dude."

he always finds a way to top himself, as unbelievable as it seems he always does.

Where's Tate? I don't know for sure but I'm guessing he some white-belt wearing skinny stupid little guy who weighs like 120lb. What a douche.

Who is Jason Tate? I've never even heard of him.

you're better off that way

Maybe he's been listening on a CD player, and waited until now to load it on his computer? That's a hell of an assumption to say someone hasn't listened to something because it wasn't scrobbled. And when you assume...

that's exactly what I was thinking. just because it was scrobled then, doesn't meant that's the first time he's listened to it. lame.

Yeah, Tate's a fucking tool. I find Absolute Punk to be a joke. I could never take that site too seriously. I've lurked and it just never seemed worth it to post there.

Tate needs to get off his high horse or someone should push his ass off it. the last review he wrote was in March, before that was in June of 2007. all he does is belittle people on his website and talk down to people. huge, unwarranted, ego when all you do is run a music news site where a bunch of whiny 12-14 year olds gather and bitch back and forth. i feel like i keep saying this, but he made his internet millions and does nothing now but use his website as a soap box that practically no one gathers in front of and doesn't leave any wiser.

This sums it up pretty much.