Scott vs. Jason - FIGHT!

mcm1610

Guest duhpunk
whoever was outed as the possible traitor has yet to make an appearance in this thread. hmmm....

..coming from the same person who flamed my thread and then blocked me so you didnt have to see my response.

I honestly could care less for Tate. I don't really like the guy, but I'm not cool with anyone's personal info being posted for public harassment, regardless of how much they deserve it.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever was outed as the possible traitor has yet to make an appearance in this thread. hmmm....

..coming from the same person who flamed my thread and then blocked me so you didnt have to see my response.

I honestly could care less for Tate. I don't really like the guy, but I'm not cool with anyone's personal info being posted for public harassment, regardless of how much they deserve it.

No one posted anything for public harassment. Scott copied the emails he was sent, we're just quoting his reply in discussion ;)

It's not personal information, it's company information; it's a fair assumption that he conducts business from that address and phone number. Here's my business info, in case anyone wants it:

1305 W. 80th St Ste 2F

Cleveland, OH

216-631-1510

Also, here's Microsoft's, if anyone's wondering:

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA

98052-7329

425-882-8080

Oh fuck, do you guys think Bill Gates is gonna email me now?

Guest duhpunk

when was this? because i haven't posted there in months and never will again.

a few weeks ago, unless i am terribly mistaken and you have the same list of records for sale as user rekidbiz, you called me an asshole and said that i am ruining record collecting because you thought i was asking too much for a record, as well as flaming another guy who didn't realize that setting a custom weight/size for shipping disabled the media mail option.

Guest duhpunk

No one posted anything for public harassment. Scott copied the emails he was sent, we're just quoting his reply in discussion ;)

there were a few implications of prank calling him and/or sending things to his house. regardless of whether or not it was a joke, i would not be happy about the situation, and obviously he wasn't since he responded to Scott

when was this? because i haven't posted there in months and never will again.

a few weeks ago, unless i am terribly mistaken and you have the same list of records for sale as user rekidbiz, you called me an asshole and said that i am ruining record collecting because you thought i was asking too much for a record, as well as flaming another guy who didn't realize that setting a custom weight/size for shipping disabled the media mail option.

yeah that's not me.

there were a few implications of prank calling him and/or sending things to his house. regardless of whether or not it was a joke, i would not be happy about the situation, and obviously he wasn't since he responded to Scott

OH MY GOSH!!!11 NOT A PRANK PHONE CALL!!!

[image]

It's not personal information, it's company information; it's a fair assumption that he conducts business from that address and phone number. Here's my business info, in case anyone wants it:

1305 W. 80th St Ste 2F

Cleveland, OH

216-631-1510

Also, here's Microsoft's, if anyone's wondering:

One Microsoft Way

Redmond, WA

98052-7329

425-882-8080

Oh fuck, do you guys think Bill Gates is gonna email me now?

SCOTT! Take down Microsofts info NOW! I live in the general area and I don't want any of you fuckers calling or sending things to home city! I'll check back in an hour. IT BETTER NOT BE THERE OR I'M GOING TO PULL A TONY BRUMMEL ON YOU!

I've been asked to take off jason's number and address. If you are bummed at me, call me at the office at 303-292-0784 or send me a letter at 555 santa fe drive, denver, co 80204

Guest duhpunk

yeah that's not me.

If it was not you, then someone by that name copied your list of records for sale off of this site, and posted them in the classifieds forum on AP as their own sale thread, and proceeded to troll every vinyl thread on there. I'll take your word, but it doesn't seem likely.

yeah that's not me.

If it was not you, then someone by that name copied your list of records for sale off of this site, and posted them in the classifieds forum on AP as their own sale thread, and proceeded to troll every vinyl thread on there. I'll take your word, but it doesn't seem likely.

I'll believe you, but still call you a liar.

Guest duhpunk

I'll believe you, but still call you a liar.

I don't believe him. But I'm not going to argue for the sake of arguing. That's not why I'm on this site, or any other. However, I have gone this long without calling him out on the matter, until he called me out for mentioning something I didn't think was alright. This will be the last I speak of it.

In other words...Okay I Believe You...But My Tommy Gun Don't...I hear Scott hates that song. ::)

Guest duhpunk
i'll send you a message on ap.net if you don't believe me.

and i already sent that user rekidbiz a message asking what the deal was.

I haven't gotten it.

I'm sorry if I have wrongly accused you, but try and understand the fishiness of the situation from my end.

i'll send you a message on ap.net if you don't believe me.

and i already sent that user rekidbiz a message asking what the deal was.

I haven't gotten it.

I'm sorry if I have wrongly accused you, but try and understand the fishiness of the situation from my end.

i haven't sent it yet. i don;t know your username over there. it is fishy, and if that kid is trying to rip people off with something copied from one of my sale threads here i would like to know and try to stop it.