i love ice cream!

Vancouver has nothing but gelatto shops, but I don't complain. I'm all about the NY Cherry Cheesecake, or some sort of cheesecake-variety. I think I'll have some tomorrow now, oh yes...

ive had gelatto a couple of times...it was pretty good but a bit soft for my tastes i like my ice cream hard as a rock lol

Guest Admin

we have a small chain in Denver called Licks. They have an ice cream called "Sleepless" which is coffee ice cream with chocolate covered espresso beans. Man, I love that shit.

Guest conoley
we have a small chain in Denver called Licks. They have an ice cream called "Sleepless" which is coffee ice cream with chocolate covered espresso beans. Man, I love that shit.

There is an amazing burger chain in Canada called Licks. Great veggie burgers too. The people who work there sing. It's weird, but delicious.

My favorite ice cream is vanilla in a sandwich form.

I ate at coldstone once, and it gave me the craziest stomach ache. way too much shit in one ice cream. I prefer the local place down the street that makes their own.

I agree. I don't like their crazy flavors either. Cake batter ice cream might as well be death in ice cream form. SOOO fucking sweet I feel myself getting cavities. I usually just get vanilla with m&m's and they look at me like I'm crazy and say "THATS ALL YOU WANT?!?!?..." Just give me my 10 dollar scoop so I can leave....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest falloutcollapse

coldstone's cake batter with oreos in it

also, if you don't want to go to coldstone, check out edy's nestle toll house cookie dough swirl...best thing you can buy at a grocery store

Coldstone ain't got shit on Amy's (native to Texas, originated in Austin). They make their own, including alcoholic flavors such as Guinness and Irish Cream. My favorite (from there) is probably mexican vanilla. Ben & Jerry's has two new-ish flavors that are pretty great: Willie Nelson's Peach Cobbler and Stephen Colbert's "Americone Dream". God, now I want some.