Nintendo Wii

I lucked out in the most hardcore of ways. Someone that stuffs ads for newspapers saw in the Toys R Us ad that they were opening preorders that Sunday morning. They posted their discovery online, and I waited up all night to call in the morning. Sure enough, they were. I got there 40 minutes after opening and was the 2nd person to preorder.

The funny thing is, when I went to pick the thing up, the Best Buy and Target in the mall had TONS of people waiting. I showed up an hour early and there was ONE person in front of me at TRU.

i just picked up a used wii the other day. unfortunately it doesnt come with wii sports, so ill have to find another way to get that nuts. so, who wants to be wii-mates???
how come it didnt come with it? i thought they all did

it was used, so since the jerks at gamestop/ebgames are money hungry whores, they take it out of the package and resell it by itself. its a bunch of shit. my father picked it up. i hate buying used unless somethings out of print.

on top of the missing wii sports disc, the a/v cables are a little stripped and have electrical tape on them to hold the connection. i was pissed when i saw that. theyre supposed to be sending a replacement in the mail, but who knows.