Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Guest drawthecurtains

im still laughing that i managed to trick some of you with my .jpeg of jane doe preorder on deathwish, with the variations and shit awhile back.

you dummies.

Just a question, I've never ordered from Deathwish before, and lately I've placed a couple orders... do they email you a shipping confirmation or is it just a nice surprise when your records show up?

I pre-ordered "True Nihilist", but I never got a shipping confirmation. Just the reciept of my payment. It showed up fast though, without any trouble at all. Deathwish seem solid to me :)

im still laughing that i managed to trick some of you with my .jpeg of jane doe preorder on deathwish, with the variations and shit awhile back.

you dummies.

yes, while many LOL's were had at that one.

not the preview i was talking about. this was legit, posted by bannon or tre. it was just the cover art but it was glorious, like there was a party in my ocular cavities and everyone was invited.

vinyl colours look awesome. deathwish are always awesome at having the colours combining well with the cover.

I'd say the Clear Blue w/ Black Haze version of blacklisted's heavier than heaven would be one of my favourites. despite it being the most common variant.

shit, I've gotta get this and new Doomriders so bad, but my girlfriend will be so pissed. worth the risk?

Just a question, I've never ordered from Deathwish before, and lately I've placed a couple orders... do they email you a shipping confirmation or is it just a nice surprise when your records show up?

I pre-ordered "True Nihilist", but I never got a shipping confirmation. Just the reciept of my payment. It showed up fast though, without any trouble at all. Deathwish seem solid to me :)

It's the new shit.

New shipping system as of about 2 months ago.

Are they able to play a decently long set since they are opening on this tour? The closest venue for me is 3 hours away and i'm already short on money but really want to go.

Got my kings road ship conf - can't wait for my deathwish order to ship too

they played for about 45 minutes in Boston.