Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

Probably less informative than matt.isr's info, I received my Amazon.de order yesterday which I placed on 11/07/09. Shipping was more than the record itself, and the currency conversion from euros is pretty bad. It was a "beer" color. There was an "Indigo" sticker on the back of the shrink wrap, which I'm guessing is the distributor.

Probably less informative than matt.isr's info, I received my Amazon.de order yesterday which I placed on 11/07/09. Shipping was more than the record itself, and the currency conversion from euros is pretty bad. It was a "beer" color. There was an "Indigo" sticker on the back of the shrink wrap, which I'm guessing is the distributor.

haha, now you know how international customers feel all the time. at least the aussie dollar is strong against the us dollar atm

Parents love record collections. My mom is enthralled with all the pretty colors and stories I have attached to my records. I showed her Axe To Fall the other day. She wasn't big on the cover art but liked the colors of the record. Then I played it for her on my computer. I wish I could re-create that face.

I've noticed that my parents can remember a lot of the stuff I listened to in my early teens. Even though many years have passed, my dad can easily pick out the classic Metallica and Slayer records - and my mom has no trouble recalling that I spent a lot of time with Dead Kennedys, Agnostic Front and Cro-Mags lp's on the turntable.