Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

i still haven't received mine, do you guys know if deathwish does refunds? i preordered it within the first couple minutes the record went up and it sucks that my first time buying from them is a shitty one. i e-mailed the label a few days ago and still haven't heard anything back from them.

i'm just bumping this to this page just in case the deathwish dudes who post here don't go back a page and see my post

i still haven't received mine, do you guys know if deathwish does refunds? i preordered it within the first couple minutes the record went up and it sucks that my first time buying from them is a shitty one. i e-mailed the label a few days ago and still haven't heard anything back from them.

i'm just bumping this to this page just in case the deathwish dudes who post here don't go back a page and see my post

i was able to get a hold of them but it took 3 emails over 4 days. keep trying is what i would say .