Converge "Axe to Fall" pre-orders

sent another e-mail, still no reply

I don't check the orders email.

The whole day today has been spent going thru emails. There's a lot, and as I said last week, responding to a lot of them was put on pause to get everything out there door.

It's taking a long time to wade thru all the "Did my order ship yet? xbunnykittyx from the cr00shrekkids.com board totally ordered 17 minutes after me and she got her confirmation email!" - that are now irrelevant since 99% of the orders have gone out the door...

Also... Simon from Switzerland, I just found a poster tube with your name on it in my car... whoops.

if i were to order another copy now, what would i get? the opaque blue? id like to track one of those down as well.

Solid blue probably.

Fuck... opaque is solid.

I hate that fucking word.

If Rev has any left, they have clear blue...

Crap, based on that I ordered another LP from DW, and now I have two coke bottle/clear blues. Ha, oh well. I guess that's the nature of the game. Looks like VC has some of the solid blue, but the "Checkout now" button isn't working for me. I'll figure something out. On the other hand, the new Doomriders album (which I also received today) is amazing!

sent another e-mail, still no reply

The whole day today has been spent going thru emails. There's a lot, and as I said last week, responding to a lot of them was put on pause to get everything out there door.

It's taking a long time to wade thru all the "Did my order ship yet? xbunnykittyx from the cr00shrekkids.com board totally ordered 17 minutes after me and she got her confirmation email!" - that are now irrelevant since 99% of the orders have gone out the door...

Also... Simon from Switzerland, I just found a poster tube with your name on it in my car... whoops.

is someone gonna eventually contact me though and answer my e-mail because i've sent more than 1 over a weeks time

is someone gonna eventually contact me though and answer my e-mail because i've sent more than 1 over a weeks time

Yes.

We are going thru all of the emails now.