McDonald's

dim

I quit McDonald's about three years ago once I saw "Supersize Me," along with all other burger-based fast food. I think I've been more or less forced to eat there twice since then, and both times resorted to the chicken strips (which, while terrible, are less terrible, or so I'd like to believe).

I'm still a fattie (thank you, pizza/fried chicken/Taco Bell!), but I feel slightly better about myself since I don't eat shitty burgers and shitty fries anymore.

Hooray for being vegetarian. I had to buy a cup of coffee there once. It was a late night drive home, I had about an hour left and was falling asleep. The coffee was scorching hot, needless to say I didn't get to drink any of it as it was still this hot when I got home.

My favorite line in "super size me" is when he says he's going to negatively reinforce mcdonalds to his kids by punching them in the face every time they drive by one.

Guest falloutcollapse
anyone else like baja blast from t-bell?

everyone talked in such high regards about this drink that i went and checked it out. it just didn't do anything for me. normal mountain dew and the orange one are so much better

Guest conoley

I spent the weekend in an ocean-side town and broke my "no deep fried food except monthly chicken wings" rule for some amazing fish and chips. While they were 100% delicious, I had to nap off the gut rot.

we like to call it "mmmmgross"...because try as i might i can't completely cut it out of my life. every few weeks i relapse and get some chicken strips or a cheeseburger and regret it.

it's the goddamn french fries. when they're hot and fresh it's just the greatest thing in the fucking world.