(bump/sold out) Wavelets/La Cara Oculta split tape $3ppd

rtw88

I just figured I'd post this here since there are 100 hand numbered copies of this tape that will probably never sell. Two Gainesville bands on here. One side of this tape features La Cara Oculta del Rock n Roll playing straight up classic punk. Think Ramones, but with all of the lyrics in spanish. I believe 2/3 of LCO are/were in the Jammy Dodgers. 3 songs.

The other side has the band that I'm in, Wavelets. We're pretty much just trying to play fun emo music like Cap'n Jazz or Algernon Cadwallader. This is a really rough demo of 3 songs that we recorded in our drummer's barn after only 3 days of being a band.

I'm not going to lie. The quality on this tape is pretty gnarly. LCO recorded live onto a 4 track with only 2 working inputs. I'm also pretty sure this tape was dubbed on a boombox. Anyways, I just didn't want someone to buy this tape and be disappointed with the low quality. This whole thing was more of just a fun thing to do. It's DIY as shit. You can listen to the tape and tell all your friends are punk you are.

Even if you don't want a tape, please check out both bands. If you are interested in a tape you can paypal $3 to [email protected] or PM me if you need more info. Thanks.

http://www.myspace.com/lacaraocultadelrocknroll

http://www.myspace.com/wavelets

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]

• 3 weeks later...

• 6 years later...