my new qualification for a girlfriend

OKay, so I heard you guys gushing all over these guys when they announced their release, so I held off listening to them so I could prevent myself from spending more money I don't have. But when you're working graveyard shifts all alone, all you do is listen to new music. And fuck, Torche is effing awesome!!

My girlfriend just has to understand I like vinyl. I had a girlfriend in high school who understood this simple fact and bought me records on many occassions. This worked out well for her because she was able to make me real happy and it cost her almost nothing.

Girls before and after never got it and would spend lots of money trying to impress me. I'm the happiest dude if you spend $4 on a 7" for me. And maybe later she could see my 12" (had to say it)

Guest scriptedrain
My girlfriend just has to understand I like vinyl. I had a girlfriend in high school who understood this simple fact and bought me records on many occassions. This worked out well for her because she was able to make me real happy and it cost her almost nothing.

Girls before and after never got it and would spend lots of money trying to impress me. I'm the happiest dude if you spend $4 on a 7" for me. And maybe later she could see my 12" (had to say it)

Hahahaha! I'm the same way about getting records.

- Jeff