cave in or botch?

altar, i don't know what to think of you if you don't like anthology of dead ends.

and scott... i whole heartedly disagree with your assessment of perfect pitch black.

anthology was ok, i guess. far from a worthy follow up to Romans. just always kinda thought they were a bit overrated.

botch - we are the romans. anthology of dead ends is also awesome, but if you're going to check out a botch record, this is the one.

cave in? this one is harder to pin down. they did 2 huge style shifts in their career. best metal cave in? until your heart stops. best overall cave in? jupiter. in my opinion.

i should note that we are the romans is easily in my top 5 albums of all time.

being that we would have to compare different genres to include some of cave in's releases, i will exclude anything post until your heart stops. in which case i will have to go with botch all the way. we are the romans and anthology of dead ends kills the crap out of anything cave in ever did in their metal/hardcore days. yes, including juggernaut.

being that we would have to compare different genres to include some of cave in's releases, i will exclude anything post until your heart stops. in which case i will have to go with botch all the way. we are the romans and anthology of dead ends kills the crap out of anything cave in ever did in their metal/hardcore days. yes, including juggernaut.

between until your heart stops and we are the romans... i dont think i could pick.

i was never too impressed with Jupiter. and im sure im in the minority here, but i think Antenna might even be a stronger record, in terms of that style.

What style? Jupiter and Antenna are as different from each other as they are from Until Your Heart Stops.

sorry, i guess i should have clarified what i meant. i was refering to the "these records arent nearly as good as the records that preceeded them" genre