What's wrong with tom gabel?

He's probably pissed that no one likes the new record.

Ummm.... Did you read on punknews.org about how MTV named "new Wave" is the best punk album of 2007.

come on!

I actually like it but I should have said it like these. He's probably pissed that all the "old school" Florida punk kids hate the new record.

The only reason he should be by a coffee shop is if he's planning on throwing a brick through the window.

I've read that the kid that got fucked up has been harrasing the band/Tom for some time. This is all rumor/internet stuff, but I've heard he's a plan-it-x guy that's pissy with the band.

I also think the new album is fantastic.

Guest scriptedrain

It seems like every band has had a "scandal" within the last couple years. It's part of the business and really doesn't surprise me one bit.

- Jeff

screw that man, if some jackass posted a flyer decrying something i dedicated my life to and making allegations about my best friends, and then some random asshat got in my face about tearing it down, i'd probably slap him like a bitch too... and i'm totally a pacifist (which is pretty easy being 6'5" and 300lbs). Newsflash... Tom wasn't sent to save the world. Hes just a dude in a band.

on another note.. i love New Wave :)