The one record that eludes you

thomas

it ended on ebay about 2 weeks ago for like 12 or 15 bucks. i have seen it go for about $20-25 in the past, but it seems like i always forget to bid on it. This last auction ended at about 6:45pm and i figured i could bid when i got home from work and i got stuck in bumper to bumper traffic and missed out.

If you want to trade something for it let me know.

The Lawrence Arms - Apathy & Exhaustion on green vinyl

Usually I never even get to bid on it, because by the time I'm ready to make my bid, it's already way past what I'm willing to pay for a record. Guess I'll just have to live without it. :(

keep searching, i was sooo lucky. I found a copy on green on GEMM.com about a month agao for 8 freakin bucks! one of the best deals i have ever found.

The Lawrence Arms - Apathy & Exhaustion on green vinyl

Usually I never even get to bid on it, because by the time I'm ready to make my bid, it's already way past what I'm willing to pay for a record. Guess I'll just have to live without it. :(

keep searching, i was sooo lucky. I found a copy on green on GEMM.com about a month agao for 8 freakin bucks! one of the best deals i have ever found.

EXTREMELY lucky!! great deal, man!! i was wondering how you managed to not spend over $45 on a record, yet have a green Apathy. that's amazing.

i got my green Apathy and a blue Calcutta for $226ppd. pretty decent, i feel.

Guest falloutcollapse
juturna by circa survive

I did not know that this was on vinyl!

Pressing info??

i have no information about it other than its out there somewhere. when i asked their bassist about it at warped tour, all he did was smile and say that i completely missed the boat on it, and they will probably never re-press it. they never pop up on ebay anymore either

I did not know that this was on vinyl!

Pressing info??

i have no information about it other than its out there somewhere. when i asked their bassist about it at warped tour, all he did was smile and say that i completely missed the boat on it, and they will probably never re-press it. they never pop up on ebay anymore either

The only number that I ever heard for it was 1000 but I've got no clue if that's correct or not.

• 3 weeks later...