Moving

I actually kind enjoy moving. It always feels like a "fresh start", which is great considering how fucked up my life always is! Of course, now that I have my ENTIRE record collection (boxes upon boxes of old classic rock inherited from family members), I'm sure I'd enjoy moving much less.

Guest scriptedrain
im currently looking for a place to move into. i need to get the hell out of my parents house. im waiting for the move to pick up an expedit from ikea. thatll be something to look forward to.

I hope to own one within a year.

- Jeff

FUCKING SUCKS. I hate it worse than anything. When I was a kid I moved around every couple of years sometimes not even making it a year in 1 house. Now for college I have to pack up everything twice a year to move in and out. I'm tempted to get an apartment and staying there till I die.

I hear ya man, in my 4.5 years of college I will have lived in 2 dorms, 2 apartments, and 1 off-campus house. It sucks having to move so much. Last year I had the largest room in my house and the least ammount of stuff of all my roommates cause I just said screw it. For this last semester I don't even think I'm hanging posters.