superbad

loren

Guest conoley

This is based on my friend's group of high school friends. He went to high school with Seth Rogan. One of the characters in it is based on him.

Guest falloutcollapse

i have been waiting to see this movie pretty much since the beginning of the year after i heard michael cera was in it. and now i have to wait til next weekend to see it. needless to say, i'm pissed off

Guest falloutcollapse
i have been waiting to see this movie pretty much since the beginning of the year after i heard michael cera was in it. and now i have to wait til next weekend to see it. needless to say, i'm pissed off

edit! i realized that this is rated R and i'm 15, therefore i need a cool plot to sneak in or something. anyone want to suggest something really sneaky to get in? i think i should make a fake idea that says i'm mclovin, the 25 year old hawaiian organ donor. any employee would HAVE to let me in for that one...

edit! i realized that this is rated R and i'm 15, therefore i need a cool plot to sneak in or something. anyone want to suggest something really sneaky to get in? i think i should make a fake idea that says i'm mclovin, the 25 year old hawaiian organ donor. any employee would HAVE to let me in for that one...

They ID for movies like this? Anyway buy a ticket for another movie and then just go into Superbad.

Guest scriptedrain

Ironic that you got carded considering the movie.

I loved it. 2nd favorite movie of the year, behind the beyond-amazing Knocked Up.

- Jeff