this is hardcore 2007

who will going to see ?

please post the pics at this thread.

i really wanna see with my eyes....some day

:-/

THIS IS HARDCORE 2007

at the Starlight Ballroom 460 N. 9th Street Philadelphia, PA.

(Note: All bands listed alphabetically)

FRIDAY AUGUST 17TH 515 DOORS 6PM BANDS

Agnostic Front / All Out War / Bloodclot / Fight Like Hell / Have Heart / Iron Age / Reign Supreme / Verse / Wisdom In Chains

SATURDAY AUGUST 18TH 11:30AM DOORS 12 PM BANDS

Ambitions / Bitter End / Brain Dead / Cast Aside / Cold World / Death Before Dishonor / Energy / Know The Score / Meltdown / My Turn To Win / Righteous Jams / Ringworm / Rise And Fall / Steel Nation / Strength For A Reason / Swamp Thing / The Mongoloids / Triple Threat

SUNDAY AUGUST 19TH 11:30AM DOORS 12PM BANDS

Blacklisted / Ceremony / Cheap Tragedies / Colin Of Arabia / Crime In Stereo / LetXDown / Lighten Up! / Paint It Black / Pulling Teeth / Said Radio / Shipwreck / Soul Control / Trash Talk / Violation

who will going to see ?

please post the pics at this thread.

i really wanna see with my eyes....some day

:-/

THIS IS HARDCORE 2007

at the Starlight Ballroom 460 N. 9th Street Philadelphia, PA.

(Note: All bands listed alphabetically)

FRIDAY AUGUST 17TH 515 DOORS 6PM BANDS

Agnostic Front / All Out War / Bloodclot / Fight Like Hell / Have Heart / Iron Age / Reign Supreme / Verse / Wisdom In Chains

SATURDAY AUGUST 18TH 11:30AM DOORS 12 PM BANDS

Ambitions / Bitter End / Brain Dead / Cast Aside / Cold World / Death Before Dishonor / Energy / Know The Score / Meltdown / My Turn To Win / Righteous Jams / Ringworm / Rise And Fall / Steel Nation / Strength For A Reason / Swamp Thing / The Mongoloids / Triple Threat

SUNDAY AUGUST 19TH 11:30AM DOORS 12PM BANDS

Blacklisted / Ceremony / Cheap Tragedies / Colin Of Arabia / Crime In Stereo / LetXDown / Lighten Up! / Paint It Black / Pulling Teeth / Said Radio / Shipwreck / Soul Control / Trash Talk / Violation

have anybody been to ?

how many band has brought tour fest for sell ?

???

I went and I had a blast.. I caught set from Fight Like Hell / Have Heart / Iron Age / Reign Supreme / Verse / Wisdom In Chains / Ambitions / Bitter End / Brain Dead / Cast Aside/Know The Score / Meltdown / My Turn To Win / Ringworm / Rise And Fall / Steel Nation / Strength For A Reason / Swamp Thing / The Mongoloids / Triple Threat / Cheap Tragedies / Pulling Teeth / Said Radio / Shipwreck / Soul Control / Trash Talk / Violation .

In my opinion the best bands hands down were Iron Age and Ringworm. the summertime fests have been my summer vacation since 2001. I missed last years due to the fact I was moving from the philly area back to NY. I am stoked on the records scored that weekend and the friends I got to hang out with that I don't get to see too often

I work with the guitarist in Cheap Tragedies. Their demo is pretty meh, but I saw them with Polar Bear Club the other week and they were awesome. Did their singer come out in a luchador mask and wave around a big metal chain?
\\

the demo is ok, but the live show does in fact rule. I missed the very beginning, so I'm unsure on the mask, but there was definetly the big chain and a pretty bloody forehead