Upcoming Portugal The Man shows.

thomas

Guest falloutcollapse

hey guys, i'm going tonight with enough money for two copies. i wish i could buy a copy for everyone on the boards but, if there are any copies left, i will be posting it on here and offering it. i'll keep you all posted!

edit: i'm going with a few friends that aren't into vinyl, but if they have any money left over i'm going to convince them to buy a few copies if there are any left and i'll offer them off on the boards =]

Guest falloutcollapse

Hey guys, I'm at the show right now, on my friends sidekick. I just talked to the singer of ptm and he said that they only had 25 copies and gave them all to friends and family. It sounds like bologna to me but whatever. Sorry guys.

Hey guys, I'm at the show right now, on my friends sidekick. I just talked to the singer of ptm and he said that they only had 25 copies and gave them all to friends and family. It sounds like bologna to me but whatever. Sorry guys.

Nice on posting from the show. Thanks for checking though, and hope you enjoy/enjoyed the show.

Anyone try to order from defiance's site? I tried to email them about shipping to the US, but they never replied.

Guest falloutcollapse

Nice on posting from the show. Thanks for checking though, and hope you enjoy/enjoyed the show.

Anyone try to order from defiance's site? I tried to email them about shipping to the US, but they never replied.

the show was amazing, they played all the songs i wanted them to, and the photo atlas blew me away. if theyre coming to your area any time soon, definitely check it out. their jam sessions were incredible, and everything was just so spot on.