funny tv shows

Scrubs, The Office, Mythbusters, Survivor Man, (if anyone posts man vs. wild I'll smite the shit out of you, that man is a fraud), Spongebob Squarepants (I know it's lame, but more often then not there is actually some really funny stuff)

I have gotten into survior man but i think that all the people talking shit out Man Vs Wild is bullshit. Saying he spends his nights in hotels and whatnot. Do you honestly think there are hotels in some of those locations he visits. i dont know, its not like anyone knows for sure, its all just here say.

But i did catch up on like 4 different survivor man episodes over this weekends marthon

The Office (U.K. version)

Oh man, don't tell me you're an Office snob. I work with someone who prides herself on having never seen the U.S. Office and talks about how "amazing" the U.K. version is so the U.S. one "must be inferior."

Puh-lease. Both shows are hilarious and compelling for different reasons.

The Office (U.K. version)

Oh man, don't tell me you're an Office snob. I work with someone who prides herself on having never seen the U.S. Office and talks about how "amazing" the U.K. version is so the U.S. one "must be inferior."

Puh-lease. Both shows are hilarious and compelling for different reasons.

When I got really into the U.S. Office I decided to rent the U.K. version with my sister and about 10 minutes into the first episode we both looked at each other like "I don't understand a single word anyone has said". I guess the british accent is like a foreign language to me.

On the topic of Man v. Wild, I only recently heard the rumor that he sleeps in hotels, regardless here's what is true:

1. It's stated at the beginning of every episode that he has a whole camera crew with him. To me this means theres no 'survivor' aspect to the show if you have 3 camera men and a producer with you.

2. The shit he does would kill a man in a real life situation. Survivorman actually teaches you how to SURVIVE, man v. wild teaches you how to walk around and do dumb shit until nothing happens. One episode he jumped into a frozen lake in the arctic. What the fuck. And the episode where he was in the desert he walked into a dead end at the bottom of a canyon and climbed up using his hands. Thanks superhero, next time I'm trapped in the desert I'll make sure to train like a fucking navy seal before attempting escape.

3. Let's not forget the brilliant camera work. One episode he shows how to use some ropes and shit while your walking on snow so that if you fall into a cavern or some shit the rope will hold you up. The guy does it and is hanging there while the camera man is filming him from above which could have been no steeper than 5 feet. He then (while hanging) explains how its incredibly steep to the bottom while a camera man is standing with his camera pointed up inches away from him. Of course they never show the bottom of the drop.

• 3 years later...

you mean workaholics?

and yes, wilfred's first episode was great. and as long as youre watching that, it would be foolish not to watch louie too.