guilty pleasures

loren

i usually hate internet humor but, i thought this was funny: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556/ (just copy and paste it, url isnt working)

oh and that song total eclipse of the heart by bonnie tyler is fucking ripping.

lmfao

i totally know the girl that walks in saying "congratulations, you have been selected to win 2 ipod nanos"

guitar hero rekindled my love for "more than a feeling"...i own, adore, and celebrate justin timberlake's entire catalogue...of solo material, not of nsync.

Boston is one of my all time favorite classic rock bands, honestly, really good, and I also like Journey in a non-ironic sort of way.

i fully support and agree with both of these statements.

I love the soundtrack for the new Hairspray. I love the movie itself as well.

oh fuck, i resisted going to that movie so hard and it totally was a mistake. when my lady dragged me to it i couldn't stop laughing. if it wasn't for john travolta it would be a perfect movie. i enjoyed it more than i care to say.

I love the soundtrack for the new Hairspray. I love the movie itself as well.

oh fuck, i resisted going to that movie so hard and it totally was a mistake. when my lady dragged me to it i couldn't stop laughing. if it wasn't for john travolta it would be a perfect movie. i enjoyed it more than i care to say.

It was the same way with me. I should have know that it was going to be good. It's got Christopher Walken.