PO: Get Rad's "WTFHTCS" LPEP is up!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minneapolis dudes? i never knew. i guess i should have given them the time of day :)

the singer, Kevin, lives there, he runs Stay Rad Screenprinting...don't know how big or well known the shop is though...the rest of the guys live in Milwaukee.

Kevin also played guitar in Since By Man, Dave the bassist has been in Kungfu Rick, Seven Days of Samsara & High on Crime among about 20 other bands...not sure about the other guys...

test presses should arrive this week...so in theory...this show:

[image]

Friday 11/27

Borg Ward

823 W. National Ave. (Milwaukee, WI)

6pm

Get Rad

Dead Issue

Expire

Burning Empires

...in theory, without jinxing ourselves...this will be the record release show for this record, as we'll, theoretically, have the 50 test pressings.

[image]

Friday 11/27

Borg Ward

6pm

Get Rad

Dead Issue

Expire

Burning Empires

...in theory, without jinxing ourselves...this will be the record release show for this record, as we'll, theoretically, have the 50 test pressings.

Andrew Hurley is the drummer for Burning Empires.

[image]

Friday 11/27

Borg Ward

6pm

Get Rad

Dead Issue

Expire

Burning Empires

tonight, hauling the 50 test pressings with me to the show.

Show was fucking great. Get Rad played a short set but it was the best I'd ever seen them play. Great seeing them with people sining along. Burning Empires was great, totally solid 90's metalcore. Dead Issue was solid and Empire was solid as well. Awesome getting to hang with some good dudes, cool aftershow hangouts at a pizzaria. Lots of people were there, the benefit the show was for got some decent money and a ton of canned goods.

Met Adam from Gilead Media which was awesome and got to nerd out like always happens when label dudes meet up. Overall absolute successful show. People were stoked on the new record.

• 3 weeks later...
I got a call from the plant saying they were pressing these today...get stoked...pre-order coming soon!

excellent, can't wait to get this!

Justin, I've just moved house & don't have Internet at home, if I PM you with an email address is there some way we could arrange something so that I don't miss out on one of these bad boys?

I got a call from the plant saying they were pressing these today...get stoked...pre-order coming soon!

excellent, can't wait to get this!

Justin, I've just moved house & don't have Internet at home, if I PM you with an email address is there some way we could arrange something so that I don't miss out on one of these bad boys?

wont be for a few weeks yet, covers aren't here yet and I don't do pre-orders until everything is in my hands...so...