PO: Get Rad's "WTFHTCS" LPEP is up!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

excellent, can't wait to get this!

Justin, I've just moved house & don't have Internet at home, if I PM you with an email address is there some way we could arrange something so that I don't miss out on one of these bad boys?

Nice one! Just gotta be patient :)

wont be for a few weeks yet, covers aren't here yet and I don't do pre-orders until everything is in my hands...so...

send me a bunch of yr new releases when they come in and i'll send you some of ours.

haha...you guys actually press one sided LPs too so at least we don't have to work out some weird trade system too...woo hoo, Glenn, i have the Black Cross LP in my living room reminding me every day that it still needs to get to you. I'll include it when I send these out.

Happy New Year folks!

Pre-Order is up:

http://undercomm.bigcartel.com/product/get-rad-wtfhtcs-lp-ep

INFO:

A 9 song one sided LP/EP from Milwaukee/Minneapolis's Get Rad called "What the Fuck Happened to Common Sense"

Recorded with Shane from Call Me Lightning at Howl Street Studios. The band brings what I believe as their best recorded material to date, a recording finally matching the power of seeing the band live.

...though Shane warned me that the upcoming second full LP on Hypperrealist/Gilead Media might be better than this...time will tell...well time and hearing the other songs.

Originally 3 of these songs were going to go on the Sweet Cobra split 7" but that idea is sidelined right now until Sweet Cobra finishes writing new songs. That split will definitely still happen, just not yet...so we decided to combine the whole recording session into one EP instead and solve the problem of having songs for a split and a separate 7" but no split band and no one to release a separate 7".

One dollar from this record will be donated to the Grind For Life Charity (http://www.grindforlife.org) in Memoriam of our friend Mat Arluck from the band Sweet Cobra who recently passed away.

The first pressing of this record is 308 copies.

This record comes with a download card.

148 on grey mix

160 on blue marble.

also: nah nah nah nah nuh nah! Get! Rad! What the Fuck!?

www.myspace.com/getrad