"Under the Influence" Volumes 15-24 Subscription

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

"Under the Influence" Volumes 15-24 Subscription A (/500)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHUTI_15-24A

"Under the Influence" Volumes 15-24 Subscription B (/1000)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/SHUTI_15-24B

Alright friends, you asked for it, you get it. We are offering 100 Subscriptions of A which is the rarest variant (out of 500) and 50 Subscriptions of the less rare variant (out of 1,000). We will not offer more than this so take advantage while you can. Note that these are for 15-24 because had previously offered 40 sets of 5-14 which will soon be wrapping up.

We will have the Joey/Mike, Kevin/Kepi, and O Pioneers/New Bruises under the influences in by late next week if not early the following week. Thanks everyone for your interest in this Subscription.

Hey Virgil shouldn't this have a price of $30.00 for shipping?

looks like copying the last subscription item was a mistake. I assumed the shipping was in their correctly. I fixed it and those of you who already ordered it, happy birthday or merry christmas or TGIFT

If I had spare money I'd be all over this. I haven't missed a release yet, and it would be nice to just buy it outright now and not deal with them all down the road.

Thats what i was thinking but at $100 including international shipping i really can't justify that kinda money right now