Zombieland. Don't read if you haven't seen.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

i was at target with my mom the other day, she saw this movie, asked me if i owned it, i told her no i didnt but i liked it, and she told me i needed to own it and she was buying it for me for my birthday.

this is also the same woman who called me when i was at college to tell me she had just bought me 'house of 1000 corpses' because she thought it looked like something i'd like. i'm not sure what they says about either of us.

i was at target with my mom the other day, she saw this movie, asked me if i owned it, i told her no i didnt but i liked it, and she told me i needed to own it and she was buying it for me for my birthday.

this is also the same woman who called me when i was at college to tell me she had just bought me 'house of 1000 corpses' because she thought it looked like something i'd like. i'm not sure what they says about either of us.

Listen, I'll be honest...I'm just gonna throw it out there...I wanna hang out with your mom. She seems cool.

Listen, I'll be honest...I'm just gonna throw it out there...I wanna hang out with your mom. She seems cool.

you have no idea how many times people have said that to me, ahahaha.

i wish you were on facebook. then you could see my ridiculous mom/dad quotes i regularly post as status updates. it's like 'shit my dad says' in real life. ...except funny.

you have no idea how many times people have said that to me, ahahaha.

i wish you were on facebook. then you could see my ridiculous mom/dad quotes i regularly post as status updates. it's like 'shit my dad says' in real life. ...except funny.

Hahaha...well, that'd be my only reason for fathebook. Perhaps I might jump on one day, read your quotes, then deactivate it.

Also, your padre and mi padre can have a quote-off because he's pretty close to a redneck, perhaps even a 'classy' redneck, but says some STUPID shit that never leaves my mind.