What do your parents/family think...

oh they also like it when the mailman comes with vinyl cause he puts all the mail in a plastic bag and brings it to the door haha it took a lot of sucking up to get that treatment from usps a lot of "man its hot outside would you like something to drink?!" hah be good to your mailman he will be good to you

oh they also like it when the mailman comes with vinyl cause he puts all the mail in a plastic bag and brings it to the door haha it took a lot of sucking up to get that treatment from usps a lot of "man its hot outside would you like something to drink?!" hah be good to your mailman he will be good to you

absolutely! i live in an apartment building so i have to buzz the guy up when he gets there. i've had so many records delivered since i moved in there that the dude who does the route leaves me little notes in my mailbox when i'm not home. he's a swell guy -- i offer him a beer every time i see him and he only takes them once in a while.

Guest scriptedrain
i just happen to enjoy the whole "pain in the ass" part.

Regardless of race, religion, music preference, or gender, I think that - juvenile humor aside - this is something everyone on the board can agree on.

- Jeff

My parents are pretty cool about it now, but when I was growing up, it was a little weird sometimes, especially my dad didn't understand my interest in punk and metal at all. Now, my mom is always asking me about my records because I've started to listen to a lot of stuff that she listened to when she was growing up. My dad doesn't even like rock music, he grew up listening to African tribal stuff and French music like Edith Piaf. He hates the sound of rock drums, so that pretty much eliminates almost anything I listen to. I still have to give my dad props though because he took me to my first show, and sat through the whole thing: Unleashed, Broken Hope, and Demented Ted in 93 or 94 in Chicago.