Favorite Standup Comedians?

Guest falloutcollapse

Patton Oswalt's new CD is totally next-level. I quote that shit daily.

I have a soft spot for Brian Regan, as I used to work as a summer camp counselor for 6-year-olds and every morning before camp started, all of us leaders would gather in the kitchen to goof off and listen to his CD (mainly because there was no profanity so we couldn't get in trouble).

I got the Flight Of The Conchords CD in the mail today from Sub Pop and don't see what's so funny about it.

ditto on the patton oswalt and mitch hedberg...also enjoy most of lewis black's albums.

the number one for me will always and forever be bill hicks though. so far ahead of his time, he totally invented rant comedy; denis leary and dennis miller owe him their careers, since they basically turned into him after he died in 1996. even patton oswalt and david cross owe him a debt of gratitidue. his style bordered almost on performance art because you never knew if he was going to tell his "jokes" or just scream and swear at his audience and call them names for forty-five minutes.

Patton Oswalt's new CD is totally next-level. I quote that shit daily.

I have a soft spot for Brian Regan, as I used to work as a summer camp counselor for 6-year-olds and every morning before camp started, all of us leaders would gather in the kitchen to goof off and listen to his CD (mainly because there was no profanity so we couldn't get in trouble).

I got the Flight Of The Conchords CD in the mail today from Sub Pop and don't see what's so funny about it.

Patton Oswalt is the shit...That's a great record