I just won this today on ebay

^^ You'd actually be surprised at how many people listen to all styles around here. Yes, punk is the prevalent preferred genre of a lot, but for the most part, it's very varied.

I mostly listen to hardcore, metal, punk, and indie...but also into a few others.

I'd love to see pics of your QOTSA collection.

Seconded on all counts. Were these songs ever released elsewhere or are they exclusive to this release?

You can find these songs in the Kyuss/QOTSA split relesed on man's ruin . Was released on cd only(and expensive on the bay,about 50 bucks) but you can fin some bootleg on lp.

Holy shit, I wanna see a collection pic too. Also, congrats on the score! Jealous! I really want to collect them too, but damn it's expensive. I'd wanna collect all the different boots, but there are about 5-8 for almost every release. I know too much about QOTSA vinyl and it bums me out. I wish the old kyussqotsa.com was still up, shit was amazing. But I do still have this. http://www.kyussqotsa.com/qotsa/qotsadiscouk.php3

thanks for the heads up. where are you from?

I'm from Spain, but I live in Belgium for work.

Nice country tought.

I collect vinyl from the early 90,so I don't miss too much from the queens/desert sessions/man's ruin catalog.

I seel some stuff that I had from man's ruin (the ones that I didn't like) but keep the good one,at least the ones that I like it.

Soon I'll post the pictures.

^^ You'd actually be surprised at how many people listen to all styles around here. Yes, punk is the prevalent preferred genre of a lot, but for the most part, it's very varied.

I mostly listen to hardcore, metal, punk, and indie...but also into a few others.

I'd love to see pics of your QOTSA collection.

Fuck punk..this is all I listen to (I wonder how many will make it through this video???):

Go to 2:10...Cage keeps it real...The composition starts at 5:40

That was cool; ahead of the pack for his time it seems. The audience doesn't know how to react - so they assume it's comedy, and laugh. Wrong audience for that guy, but I guess back then getting on TV was the mother of all advertising.