Vote September's VC Collector of the Month

Guest admin1338560633

thanks very much again for every votes !

i'm so stress about the questions from Virgil and try to reply all answers in correct grammar and tense.

it's hard for who have crappy english skill like me....

Don't worry about it! No one is going to judge you or anything. And if you want, I'd be happy to look at it beforehand and polish it up. If not, that's cool too, just thought I'd offer.

Guest scriptedrain

Yeah, I wouldn't mind touching it up either.

I think I speak for everyone, though, when I say that it's completely understandable and fine to not have proper spelling / grammar / etc. in this interview. I'm actually more curious about the kinds of questions then the quality of the response. You'll do fine! :)

- Jeff

I think it's awesome that you two offered to touch it up, but I, personally, would love to see it "as is." Maybe it's because I've spent the last three years as a writing consultant for foreign exchange students on campus, but I'm always extremely interested/fascinated with the application of the English language by non-native speakers. I guess I'm just a nerd about language.

By the way, Congratulations on the win!

thanks very much again for every votes !

i'm so stress about the questions from Virgil and try to reply all answers in correct grammar and tense.

it's hard for who have crappy english skill like me....

I voted for you because you seem to enjoy collecting even though it is harder for you to get releases, and because its fun to read your posts. dont worry about answering the questions and be yourself. people will understand why your grammar isnt top notch.