Now I know how you guys get yer posts so high...

A couple weeks ago I started my required internship for graduating in May. I am doing Graphic Design work for United Way of Westmoreland County, which is literally a 4 minute drive from my house. After stressing for months and having the worst luck with other companies, I have started with these guys, and holy shit. So much downtime. My professors made it seem like the "real world" is so cut-throat and difficult and fast paced. My only job today was to put a Facebook link on their student/college/etc. page and brainstorm some ideas for an Annual Report layout. I'm required to do 240 hours between now and May to graduate. So much downtime. This is my first experience with the office-job atmosphere.

Up da posts!

Eh, if it makes you happy Jonny, there's no harm in going for it.

I will never graduate at this rate. For senior project we have to do something to..ugh..help people. I hate people (with obvious exceptions)...HATE them. I don't wanna help them! If life were a comic book I'd be a super villain most likely. Yay social misanthropy!

...my senior project is totally going to be about animals.

office jobs can be hit or miss sometimes. there are days when i am so busy that i dont have time to check the news or anything....other days i could probably recite every story on cnn/espn/the whole internet

this.

also, i cashed in all my savings bonds (they were all mature) when i graduated and used them as a down payment on a car.