Another Chuck Ragan LP ?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just a flash or background light. I thought it was gray/black at first, too.

And I'm not buying that it isn't a bootleg.

It came directly from Chuck that it's not a bootleg. My friend Ryan (whatelse on this board) is putting out the 9" split with Chuck for the revival tour. He asked Chuck about this record since it looks like a bootleg.

That's just a flash or background light. I thought it was gray/black at first, too.

And I'm not buying that it isn't a bootleg.

It came directly from Chuck that it's not a bootleg. My friend Ryan (whatelse on this board) is putting out the 9" split with Chuck for the revival tour. He asked Chuck about this record since it looks like a bootleg.

Fair enough. But it doesn't appear to be on a label at all, there's no center labels, the sound quality is (apparently) inconsistent, and his full name isn't even on the album cover. It's like he authorized a fan club pressing. Seems odd to me.

Fair enough. But it doesn't appear to be on a label at all, there's no center labels, the sound quality is (apparently) inconsistent, and his full name isn't even on the album cover. It's like he authorized a fan club pressing. Seems odd to me.

Yeah I talked to Chuck about this. It is something he authorized. It's legit. So get one while you still can.

PLEASE stay patient!

you guys are the pain in the ass....haha....

i'm running a recordstore, a mailorder and a label just by myself....and it takes a couple days to response (1-7 days at least).

trying to get rid off everything asap

was on a trip with HAMMERHEAD on the whole weekend and after i've returned on monday

i've got nearly 30 orders for that DoLP from CHUCK RAGAN; because of that thread on VINYL

COLLECTIVE as well!

just got 10 copies from the guy who did that item!

(he's a friend of chuck and that "fanclub" thing is kind of legal...he asked chuck and he agreed)

i've already asked that guy, if i'm able to get re-stock from him!

(PLEASE don't bother me; i'm not willing to give anyone the emailaddress of that person)

at first....to be honest, i'm going to give the first copies to my regular customers who support

me during the last 15 and more years!!

i'm spreading the news after getting an answer from that bootleger!!

PAYPAL is fine with me, if i'm getting re-stock!

would be great if you're able to pay the fee; paypal charge an fee to cash the money to me regular

account!

take care XmarkusX / per koro records

good news!!

the bootleger is going to ship 20 more copies to me (tomorrow!!)

everyone who already asked for that item will get his personal copy!

sorry, won't be able to send 2-3 copies to everyone!

got too much orders and i'd like to give any person a copy!

going back to you tomorrow morning with all the details via email!!

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

XmarkusX / per koro records

good news!!

the bootleger is going to ship 20 more copies to me (tomorrow!!)

everyone who already asked for that item will get his personal copy!

sorry, won't be able to send 2-3 copies to everyone!

got too much orders and i'd like to give any person a copy!

going back to you tomorrow morning with all the details via email!!

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!

XmarkusX / per koro records

Didn't get an email Markus....

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, the Zürich one is totally different, but also great in its own ways. I also like that one a lot

The bootleg is raw, very stripped down, just Chuck and his guitar and harp. But the sound quality is amazing (soundboard recording) and it has a nice vibe, he talks a lot. Plus it´s a complete gig, nothing is left out, no overdubs and etc. And you get to hear some rarely played songs like The world turned upside down, Coal Tatoo or the Naked Raygun cover.

I really dig the bootleg and nobody who ordered it will be dissapointed

My rating: Chuck plays Frankfurt > Live in Zürich > Los Feliz

yeah, the Zürich one is totally different, but also great in its own ways. I also like that one a lot

The bootleg is raw, very stripped down, just Chuck and his guitar and harp. But the sound quality is amazing (soundboard recording) and it has a nice vibe, he talks a lot. Plus it´s a complete gig, nothing is left out, no overdubs and etc. And you get to hear some rarely played songs like The world turned upside down, Coal Tatoo or the Naked Raygun cover.

I really dig the bootleg and nobody who ordered it will be dissapointed

My rating: Chuck plays Frankfurt > Live in Zürich > Los Feliz

Couldn't of put it better myself Frank ...spot on

Also i agree that Frankfurt is easily the best outta the three ...love it when he fucks up on the "Naked Raygun" cover ...none of us are perfect, are we ? :D