your first show

dim

Not counting local shows, I think my first real "punk show" was Warped Tour '97 in Chicago, followed up a few months later by Ten Foot Pole/Guttermouth/Apocalypse Hoboken/One Hit Wonder at a local skatepark. That was the first time I learned about the "rollerbladers are gay" phenomenon, as Guttermouth were drawing a huge picture on a piece of plywood of a rollerblader getting double-teamed by two beefy dudes. It was a pretty scandalous thing to see at 15.

first concert was Stone Temple Pilots w/ local H at the Fleet Center in Boston. First Punk show was at the Rat in Boston with the Dropkick Murphys (original old school line up) and all the other bands that played around '96 in Boston.

I saw Dropkick in L.A. wish I couldve gone to a show in Boston, they probably get crazy.

first concert was Stone Temple Pilots w/ local H at the Fleet Center in Boston. First Punk show was at the Rat in Boston with the Dropkick Murphys (original old school line up) and all the other bands that played around '96 in Boston.

I saw Dropkick in L.A. wish I couldve gone to a show in Boston, they probably get crazy.

OG dropkick shows were batshit crazy... they used to play CT alot.. and there was usually a riot occuring.

i broke both my wrists stagediving at a Bosstones/Dropkick show in the early 90's

OG dropkick shows were batshit crazy... they used to play CT alot.. and there was usually a riot occuring.

i broke both my wrists stagediving at a Bosstones/Dropkick show in the early 90's

true, they are such a different band now. only one OG memeber? c'mon.

First Concert was Aerosmith. First punk show was an all day fest which had pretty much every local band playing along with Slick Shoes, Dogwood, and The Undecided. Interesting thing about that show, it was my first time see Nice Guy Eddie who about 6 years later turned into Anatomy Of A Ghost.

First show was GWAR at Pearl Street, Northampton, Mass. I think it was 1992.
awesome.

my first was -- i think -- afi's first canadian tour in 1996 after "very proud of ya" came out. they played at a vet's hall or something in moose jaw, saskatchewan. i remember very little of it.

that's not counting willie nelson and alabama concerts my parents took me to when i was a very young lad.