Foreign language punk

BORIS. Get 'Pink.' Fun fact about this record: for the original Japanese release they packaged three hits of acid with each CD on really detailed blotter paper ( LSD is legal there.) Amazon started to get a ton of orders for imported copies of this before it was released in the states, and it took them a few months to realize they were illegally trafficking drugs into the US. If you get the US version it still has the blotter paper, but alas, no LSD on it.

If that is true that is amazing

Dustbox, Water Closet, Four Tomorrow, 10-feet, Hi-Standard if you need some new japanese punk bands to check out.

Dustbox was great!Will def be getting this

Water Closet is a little rough around the edges, skip this one.

Four Tomorrow is solid, sounds most like Hi Standard.

10 feet is very eclectic. Some songs rub me the wrong way (kind of red hot chili peppers or something), other songs are really good (Quiet)

I like your suggestions, a lot sung in English still, but they sound good.

What the hell? You actually listen to recommendations! You are officially the most awesome person on this forum! I am going to listen to hella Wizo now because you restore my faith in people.

Oh and for some more bands to possibly look into of course there are the classic punk bands like The Blue Hearts, The Stalin, The Roosters and Anarchy which all got the same sort of sound.

Early P-Model if you're looking for Devo punk.

The Mugwumps are a new band on Asian Man Records, they sound really cool. Yogurt-Pooh is another band that pretty much sounds like Asian Kung Fu Generation and Kemuri is amazing if you like ska punk.

Didn't plastic bertrand do jet boy jet girl too?

Dustbox was great!Will def be getting this

Water Closet is a little rough around the edges, skip this one.

Four Tomorrow is solid, sounds most like Hi Standard.

10 feet is very eclectic. Some songs rub me the wrong way (kind of red hot chili peppers or something), other songs are really good (Quiet)

I like your suggestions, a lot sung in English still, but they sound good.

What the hell? You actually listen to recommendations! You are officially the most awesome person on this forum! I am going to listen to hella Wizo now because you restore my faith in people.

Oh and for some more bands to possibly look into of course there are the classic punk bands like The Blue Hearts, The Stalin, The Roosters and Anarchy which all got the same sort of sound.

Early P-Model if you're looking for Devo punk.

The Mugwumps are a new band on Asian Man Records, they sound really cool. Yogurt-Pooh is another band that pretty much sounds like Asian Kung Fu Generation and Kemuri is amazing if you like ska punk.

Didn't plastic bertrand do jet boy jet girl too?

Haha, well don't listen to Wizo on MY behalf!

If you're going to listen to anything that I suggest, make it Melvins.

Yes, I asked for suggestions and I tried them all. Actually this thread is killing me, because now I have some great new bands to go track down! Much thanks to everyone.