My girlfriend just got a Wii

Guest conoley

I am going to play it this afternoon though. Any great virtual console games - and can you hook it up to a computer monitor?

Honestly, If there is one virtual console game I keep playing.. it is Bomberman

Also if you have component or an RCA video input on your computer's video card (If it is a TV Tuner Card) or your monitor you can play the wii on a computer monitor. There is no HDMI imput for it... yet

i had a lot of fun playing some of the old n64 mario party games.
mario party 1 = the greatest mario party ever. i dont care how many blisters i got from rotating that joystick. oh and i will school any one of you in bowser facelift. i really hope they come out with that on the virtual console but i doubt it seeing as they had so many problems with the whole blister from the joystick thing

as for mario party 8..it just seems like they could have done so much more with it. i cant put my finger on it exactly...i was really excited for this and then it got old pretty fast. a lot of the minigames are just OK. nothing like " wow thats my favorite one!" i almost think that maybe they rushed the release of it? the extras were the biggest disappointment...who wants to unlock sounds of the game so you can hear them over and over when you want? and that carnival guy creeps me out

Guest scriptedrain
i have no idea what a bowser facelift is, but it sounds like something i need to try.
WHATTT?! its a minigame..basically they morph bowswers face and who ever stretches out bowsers face the closest to their version wins

That game is awesome. I wish I had a Mario Party game, come to think about it.

- Jeff