what you ate today

Guest falloutcollapse
and i consume those bagel bites like nobody's business

Yes! Glorious!

- Jeff

oh yeah, it is awesome. i get the mega-mega packs from sam's club, and after soccer games, you can catch me eating about 20-25. it's a disease i think.

Yes! Glorious!

- Jeff

oh yeah, it is awesome. i get the mega-mega packs from sam's club, and after soccer games, you can catch me eating about 20-25. it's a disease i think.

AHHH!!! I work at Sam's Club, so I basically refuse to shop there. But I know what you mean about it being a disease.

Guest falloutcollapse
morningstar chik'n nuggets

yes, that is all i ate for the entire day.

i had those yesterday

with ranch!

ranch is definitely not my thing. i always try it, every chance i get, and i really want to like it. it never works out though.

Guest falloutcollapse

AHHH!!! I work at Sam's Club, so I basically refuse to shop there. But I know what you mean about it being a disease.

i tried to work there, but they said that they hate hiring 15 year olds. but i need moneyyy. pizza bagels are really the only things that make me not a vegan

i tried to work there, but they said that they hate hiring 15 year olds. but i need moneyyy. pizza bagels are really the only things that make me not a vegan

The Sam's I work at won't let anyone under 18 work there. They say it's because they have a trash compactor and a cart machine and anyone under 18 can't run those machines. I've never really understood it...

Guest falloutcollapse

The Sam's I work at won't let anyone under 18 work there. They say it's because they have a trash compactor and a cart machine and anyone under 18 can't run those machines. I've never really understood it...

ohhh yeah, 15 year olds are so immature, they might get sucked into the compactor. no, i don't know why people freak out about 15 year olds working when they only hire on an interview basis.

Guest falloutcollapse
I remember working at McDonalds because it was the only place that would hire me when I was 15. I think it would've been ridiculously awful, but I got my best friend to work with me, and she always worked the same hours I did due to some "15 year olds can't work past 7 pm" labor law.

that sucks. none of my friends feel the motivation to work because they don't have to frown every time a sweet pre-order comes up but they can't afford it because their parents won't pay for it. i just have a few more months until i'm 16, so i should be in the clear after that