Most Recent [non-vinyl] purchase

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scriptedrain

Both can be seen in this picture, although I still owe you for the bass :-)

[image]

The other thing is my t-shirt, it's a Threadless one with this design:

[image]

Come to think of it, this is a good place to show off the shirt lol

- Jeff

Guest scriptedrain
I used to have that same bass

this morning I bought some delicious breakfast, yesterday I bought tickets to superbad and thai food (this thai food restaurant is in an old diner, so awesome, and yummy!)

Nice! Do you still play? Any tips for me? Did you start out learning songs or chords or what? I'm a beginner but have been learning intros and certain parts to some of my favorite bass-prominent songs.

- Jeff

this morning I bought some delicious breakfast, yesterday I bought tickets to superbad and thai food (this thai food restaurant is in an old diner, so awesome, and yummy!)

Nice! Do you still play? Any tips for me? Did you start out learning songs or chords or what? I'm a beginner but have been learning intros and certain parts to some of my favorite bass-prominent songs.

- Jeff

naw, I actually ended up selling it to a friend, I was too busy with school and too musically challenged. At first I looked up songs with bass lines that I really liked and took a shot at learning those. I also took a few lessons from a friend, but I was able to to pay him with trades. good luck!

Guest scriptedrain

Thanks! :)

By the way, what happened with your karma? I saw it up to 20-something and then all the way back down to almost 0 within a matter of a couple days. Normally I don't even think about it, but when I saw that you had Karma: 24, I was like "how the hell?" and then the next day it was all gone. lol

- Jeff

By the way, what happened with your karma? I saw it up to 20-something and then all the way back down to almost 0 within a matter of a couple days. Normally I don't even think about it, but when I saw that you had Karma: 24, I was like "how the hell?" and then the next day it was all gone. lol

- Jeff

I have no idea. It was at 24 on Thursday, dropped to 8 yesterday and now it's at 2. who knows, someone has it out for my karma on this board I guess

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

I have no idea. It was at 24 on Thursday, dropped to 8 yesterday and now it's at 2. who knows, someone has it out for my karma on this board I guess

Fuck someONE, it seems like a whole group of people!

- Jeff

Fuck someONE, it seems like a whole group of people!

- Jeff

if your karma goes below a certain number, do you get banned or anything??

anyway, this past weekend, i partied with my friends and my family. got some jager, some jack, a ton of vodka, and a lot of beer. it was awesome. hopefully some time today or this week i will buy frames for some posters i got a warped tour. :)

- Jeff

My tip:

Learn to play Motown stuff. If you can learn half the basslines that James Jamerson played, you'll be a good bassist. #1 example: "I Want You Back" by The Jackson 5.