Against Me! New Wave on vinyl

ps

I guess they are releasing 180 gram yellow vinyl....

from pluginmusic.com

Against Me! will release their new album, New Wave, on July 10th via Sire Records. The follow-up to 2005's Searching For A Former Clarity was produced by Butch Vig (Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins). The album features a guest appearance from Tegan Quin of Tegan & Sara on the song “Borne On The FM Waves.” You can purchase the single "White People For Peace" and the non-album b-side "Full Sesh" on iTunes. New Wave will be available on CD, a Special Edition CD/DVD, 180 gram yellow vinyl and digital download. You can preview "White People For Peace" below.

I hope by "180 gram yellow vinyl and digital download" they mean a package deal.... that would be sweet.

theres also a white vinyl version of "white people for peace" coming out on WEA UK, for anyone who doesn't want to drop $30-$50 for a black or red tour copy

That's great news! I saw them in March before they released the 7", so I was a little bummed that I wasn't gonna get my hands on it.

Interpunk has the Against Me 7" too. If you pre-order Bad Religion from Interpunk you get two comp CDs

That's definitely new then because I saved a cart yesterday and there was no mention of the 7" then. I honestly would have ordered it from Interpunk too, as I plan on pre-ordering Alkaline Trio's "Remains", even if it is like $25. :(