Fest 6 posters for free

So No Idea sent me a number of Fest 6 posters in the mail the other day. They look more or less like this:

[image]

They're probably 24" x 36" -- bigger than last year's, that's for sure. They're printed in color on newspaper, and pre-folded.

If you want one for free, post in this thread to reserve one. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll count up how many extras I have (I think I have 5 or 6 total) and PM the first people who requested one for their addresses.

This is only for U.S. residents (sorry, Canucks!).

Okay, I only have three (Kirby, I already set one aside for you), so Jacobe and Andy, send me your addresses. Mrbananagrabber, I'm sending you one too since I promised you one in the other thread, but I already have your address.

Sorry to everyone else, but if I get anymore, I'll let you all know.

Guest scriptedrain
Okay, I only have three (Kirby, I already set one aside for you), so Jacobe and Andy, send me your addresses. Mrbananagrabber, I'm sending you one too since I promised you one in the other thread, but I already have your address.

Hey! What about me? I was the first one to reply.

- Jeff

- Jeff

True, but Jacobe's a fellow Ohioan and Andy actually PMed me his address asking for one before I even made this thread. Instead of worrying about getting a free poster to a show you're not going to, you should have sex with your girlfriend instead. That'll teach me a lesson.

Guest scriptedrain

- Jeff

True, but Jacobe's a fellow Ohioan and Andy actually PMed me his address asking for one before I even made this thread. Instead of worrying about getting a free poster to a show you're not going to, you should have sex with your girlfriend instead. That'll teach me a lesson.

"If you want one for free, post in this thread to reserve one. When I get to work tomorrow, I'll count up how many extras I have (I think I have 5 or 6 total) and PM the first people who requested one for their addresses."

I was just playing by the rules, man. I would've PMed you my address if that's what you wanted.

- Jeff

How would that teach you a lesson? I don't even want to get into this discussion on who should get the poster, just trying to understand your logic here...

Just sheer jealousy, that's all. The time he's using questioning my free poster giving-out he could better use to give you some sweet, sweet lovin' (something I am currently unable to do as my ladyfriend is 6 hours away).

How would that teach you a lesson? I don't even want to get into this discussion on who should get the poster, just trying to understand your logic here...

Just sheer jealousy, that's all. The time he's using questioning my free poster giving-out he could better use to give you some sweet, sweet lovin' (something I am currently unable to do as my ladyfriend is 6 hours away).

hahahha. I'm on campus, so he is currently unable to as well. Nice logic though!

Guest scriptedrain

Fine, but you owe me one (sweet poster / CD / record / cameo in AP). :)

- Jeff

- Jeff

Hahaha!