Kylesa - Static Tensions

i just got this from 20 buckspin an hour ago :

This is to let everyone know that we'll begin selling the Kylesa "Static Tensions" Wooden Box Set on Thursday December 10th around 10 a.m. Pacific Time. There are 150 copies total, but only 115 copies will be made available through 20 Buck Spin. Additionally we are limiting orders to ONE per customer per address. In other words, we will not ship more than one to anyone with the same name, or same address. We will refund you for ALL your box orders if you try to order more than one. This is the best way we can think of to let as many people have a chance at one as possible. If there's still some left after a few days, then we MIGHT open it up to multiple orders. But initially it's only 1 per human being/dwelling.

Regarding shipping. These things will likely weigh 3-4 pounds fully packaged. So outside the US the shipping will be $20-30 minimum we're wagering. You will see the price before you pay. We are NOT promising delivery of these boxes domestic or abroad by December 25th. We will pack/ship these as quickly as possible before we close for the year December 15th, but we make no promises to that end. Finally as noted before, the current discounts being offered on all items throughout the Phantom City store site, will NOT apply to this box set.

We have received a lot of emails about this box in recent days. We appreciate everyone's interest and situation. However, we simply can't answer the inquiries and can't help you out if your dog's sick that day or you have to work, or any other reason as to why you're worried about not getting one. We feel badly about possibly not getting these to everyone who wants one. It's not done with a collector mentality in mind, but rather a limitation on resources and funds to do anymore than what we've done. We are not a big business, we are one guy. We hope you can understand that no one is trying to be mean to you or exclude you from anything by creating this rat race. Our hope is that we've produced the right amount of these for people who are willing to pay the price (which incidentally, won't be revealed until Thursday) for a really nice Kylesa release. We'll know on Thursday how close we were to a correct guestimate.

There are pictures of the set in a prior news posting here on the 20 Buck Spin website if you have yet to see them.

www.20buckspin.com

www.phantomcityrecords.net

waiting....

:)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see this being both ridiculously expensive and sold out by the time I'm off work on Thursday. Oh well.

it'll sell out, but not nearly as fast as you think. Probably by thurs night or friday morning. at the least. If not i give it a 3 days tops. The 2xlp took almost a month to sell out and it was in the 500 mark and not nearly as expensive as this will be. not to mention most who own the 2xlp will most likely not really need this. Most of my friends who already have it don't want to really own it again.

$60? damn.

normally that might be doable but considering the $60 i've gotta paypal to chel, another $50-$80 (at least), i've got to paypal to complete some other transactions i've got in the works here, the $40 i just dropped on the axe to fall print AND needing to drop at least 2 bills on xmas presents PLUS giving my wife some money to buy some xmas gifts since she doesn't get paid till next monday and her parents are coming in this weekend to do christmas gifts...fuck...I've got too much shit going on for this.

thanks to eddie i'm so buying this. i haven't purchased a album since fest.. and i have been looking forward to this for months since we kinda knew about it before they actually announced it. i don't own this album, but i'm glad i waited and stuck it out.. hopefully i can get one tomorrow