bad religion

i started to know them generator.

the new america ever printed on cassette in thai edition and it's only one their copy right stuffs at here (except imported cd).

first 6 songs of the new maps of hell is cool too.

but no control, how could hell be any worse ? and suffer are amazing in my eyes.

and you ?

discuss....

:)

Guest markovianprocess
new america!! (the only person ever who think this)

It certainly has some great songs on it. A Streetkid Named Desire, It's A Long Way To The Promise Land, Don't Sell Me Short and There Will Be A Way are all gems, but the fact it has I Love My Computer on it ruins the album for me. The Process Of Belief is my favourite.

You pretty much can't fuck with the stretch of Suffer through Generator. Recipe For Hate is a very underrated album. Then it's pretty lame up until The Process Of Belief, I thought that album was awesome. Haven't really listened to them since then.

*edit* Yeah, my list looks exactly like Sammy's, except I'm not as much into Stranger Than Fiction.

the gray race

no substance

the new america

out of these 3 albums there's only like 5 songs I'd take away...I think these records get a bad rap...but these were the ones that Greg wrote alone(except for one song on new america) so there's no variation, but there area few of my favorite songs from their entire catalog on them.

SUFFER...hands down! No Control 2nd.

I hated Generator when it ist came out....I like it a lot now. Except that two babys in the dark shit...

After Recipe for Hate...they just kinda fade away in my eyes....Havn't even heard a full album after that, just pieces...nothing sounded to good to me, just some mediocre shit.

SUFFER...hands down! No Control 2nd.

I hated Generator when it ist came out....I like it a lot now. Except that two babys in the dark shit...

After Recipe for Hate...they just kinda fade away in my eyes....Havn't even heard a full album after that, just pieces...nothing sounded to good to me, just some mediocre shit.

Process of Belief is a great record. And actually Into the Unknown is good too for that matter.

Into the unknown....kinda wierd. I had it YEARS ago, NOBODY liked it, but I did listen to it. Certainly that's why they called it "Into the Unknown" because it is not your typical BR sound. I'd get it again if it wasn't so expensive.....everything else after Recipe....nah, don't have interest.

Against the grain was the record the took me to punkrock and hc in 1990. So I´d vote for that.

But I see it as a unit together with Suffer and No control. These 3 albums are definetly my favourite BR phase. But I also enjoy most of their other records, except for those two being New America and No substance.

Against the grain

Suffer

No control

Stranger than fiction

Process of belief

Back to the known

Into the Unknown

Generator

Recipe for hate

How could hell be any worse

Tested

s/t EP