Photos: PORTUGAL THE MAN "It's Complicated Being a

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

[image]

We finally got all the pieces for the Portugal the Man "It's Complicated Being a Wizard" and I could not be happier with how everything turned out. The printed and silk-screened jackets look amazing. the vinyl and it's etching look perfect (not photographed so you can wait to see it with your own eyes). Everyone shoudl be stoked at how these turn out.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Shipped today or Monday?

we are putting them together today and the only thunder crew are packing them this weekend. Theya re leaving for the fest on Monday so we hope to get them all out by monday

any word on these badboys shipping yet?

had hoped that they would have been packed this weekend, but that didnt' end up happening. The only thunder boys are now on the road and we are hoping to get a lot of them done during a late night packing session tonight, but it might still be a day or two away.

my buddy zach and I worked latenight last night to pack every single order. We actually kicked a lot of ass and got them all done. I hope everyone enjoys the records, they turned out so amazing.