Deleted Art NOT releasing The Bronx Box-set Afterall :,(

Say a guy had every single Bronx release, including all 7"s and full lengths, collaborations etc(with the exception of the ultra-hard-to-find Sure Death#1/#2). What would something liek that be worth. also a signed copy of Social Club #3 by Matt and Brad.

PM me your address and work schedule, answers to follow.

• 1 month later...

I have all that, minus the Ouija board, plus a few 7". LOVE the Bronx. The only time I've gotten to see them live was in a normal bar in Syracuse. They were touring with ETID, and the tour let 4 or 5 local hardcore bands open for them, then the Bronx, then ETID, and it was a sick show. So much fun.

I've been rocking III in my car lately and wishing I had it on vinyl. I even asked the band about it on twitter and got no response. Last time I did that (over a year ago) they responded that it was coming soon.

• 3 months later...
Any updates on this? Bronx I just sold on eBay for over $200. I'd be willing to sell my copy if I knew this boxset thing was still going to happen.

yea i saw that last night, insane price for this record. I doubt this box is happening anytime soon, no news in like a year about it

Any updates on this? Bronx I just sold on eBay for over $200. I'd be willing to sell my copy if I knew this boxset thing was still going to happen.

yea i saw that last night, insane price for this record. I doubt this box is happening anytime soon, no news in like a year about it

I think I'd better hold on to my copy for now. I hate to sell it and then the box never happen.