Deleted Art NOT releasing The Bronx Box-set Afterall :,(

I spoke with Brad at the London show and he told me Bronx IV will be out this year and the boxset will be released before the new album. When I doubted him he was very adamant that it is out soon!!!!!!

SWEET!

I'm debating if I should sell my copy of Bronx 1 now or later...

i have an unplayed copy of the first LP w poster on grey vinyl if anyone is interested. i also have a box set of vinyl from the explosion that has vinyl, stickers and a shirt and hat w a screened cover as well. the label (tarantulas) made like 20 of these. if anyone is interested hit me back about that, i can figure out what exactly is in it.

I would be curious as to what's in it. PM me.

I spoke with Brad at the London show and he told me Bronx IV will be out this year and the boxset will be released before the new album. When I doubted him he was very adamant that it is out soon!!!!!!

this is good news if there's truth to it. Really, I just want the first record for less than $100.

The Bronx just tweet that a VERY exciting announcement coming tomorrow morning. Stay tuned...

The Bronx just tweet that a VERY exciting announcement coming tomorrow morning. Stay tuned...

I would be amazed if that was it. Last time it was just a Foo Fighters show. Excited, but amazed.

Update: It's a show with Refused.

dLTD posted today they're moving locations so I think it'll still be a while.

Deleted Art

Alright!

We are changing address! Which means we can't ship out any new orders in at least a week. Sorry for the inconvenience. All orders will be sent out as soon as we settled down at the new location.

Thanks a bunch!

/dLTD