Deleted Art NOT releasing The Bronx Box-set Afterall :,(

• 1 month later...
Say a guy had every single Bronx release, including all 7"s and full lengths, collaborations etc(with the exception of the ultra-hard-to-find Sure Death#1/#2). What would something liek that be worth. also a signed copy of Social Club #3 by Matt and Brad.

Well I guess whatever someone on ebay would pay for them all.

• 8 months later...

The Bronx box-set

Don’t know how many e-mail we have received these last couple of months from people asking us whats going on with the Bronx triple LP box-set. This is still happening we can assure you, it is just taking some time. Its a big project so be patient. We rather take it slow so we can present a fucking awesome looking box for you all rather than just throw something together.

The box will include the three albums…I, II & III.

Please bare with us a while longer!

Posted on November 9, 2010

The Bronx box-set

Don’t know how many e-mail we have received these last couple of months from people asking us whats going on with the Bronx triple LP box-set. This is still happening we can assure you, it is just taking some time. Its a big project so be patient. We rather take it slow so we can present a fucking awesome looking box for you all rather than just throw something together.

The box will include the three albums…I, II & III.

Please bare with us a while longer!

Posted on November 9, 2010

Thanks for the info, chiefwahoo

Guest scottyf
saw these guys on warped tour a couple years ago. there were like 20 people watching them and I couldn't get into them at all

really?

yeah, I just looked them up again though and I dunno why I disliked them so much, they're pretty good

• 5 months later...