Deleted Art NOT releasing The Bronx Box-set Afterall :,(

Last I heard was it would be 5 LPs, Bronx and El Bronx, which theoretically means it isn't tied to Bronx 4. But, Bronx 4 isn't releasing until the spring. I'd assume either they'll hold the boxset to include that release OR they'll release it alongside or slightly before.

Can we agree to maybe give this thread a rest until say, late March?

Last I heard was it would be 5 LPs, Bronx and El Bronx, which theoretically means it isn't tied to Bronx 4. But, Bronx 4 isn't releasing until the spring. I'd assume either they'll hold the boxset to include that release OR they'll release it alongside or slightly before.

I'm curious to where you heard that from. Not second guessing, just curious is all

And yes, letting this thread have a nap would be a good idea

nah.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to bump without a date but was listening to a podcast with the singer who was saying that they are doing a 5LP boxset, which will have all 4 Bronx albums and a 5th LP with a bunch of B-Sides and unreleased stuff and a artwork book. Near the end of the interview if anyone wants to hear it. Soonish, who the fuck knows really. 

http://thebronxxx.com/bx4/2013/03/27/rocks-off-with-matt/

• 7 months later...

In case you missed what Deleted Art posted:

Hi,

We still get a lot of messages and e-mails regarding The Bronx box set that we were scheduled to release. The box set will not happen unfortunately and we are truly sorry about all the high expectations we brought upon you. 

/ dLTD

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152384793707627&id=141621957626