Anyone interested in a modded Xbox?

thomas

I've decided to get rid of my modded xbox as I don't really use it anymore. It is softmodded and will come with two controllers, the media/dvd remote, the advanced tv pack (s-video and optical out). I am asking for $60 plus shipping. The xbox jewel has also been cleared, but I never got around to gluing it down but it will be included.

Xbox games:

JSRF/Sega GT - $5

Halo 2 - $12

Shenmue II (has movie of 1) - $8

Star Wars: Battle Front 2 - $12

All prices are pre-shipping. I'd also take any vinyl trades for it. Not sure if anyone around here is into gaming or such, figure I'd try.

Only a fool would sell a modded XBOX! Slap XBOX Media Center on there and go to town. I could not live with out XBMC. That is literally the best piece of technology I own, well maybe my iPod because I use that more, but the hacked box is second bar-none.

I don't play games on it, just stream all my movies/tv shows from the PC to the HDTV.

$60 is a great deal for anyone is interested in this. I have 3 modded xboxes in my house or I'd buy it just cause it's a deal.

Guest scriptedrain
Only a fool would sell a modded XBOX! Slap XBOX Media Center on there and go to town. I could not live with out XBMC. That is literally the best piece of technology I own, well maybe my iPod because I use that more, but the hacked box is second bar-none.

I don't play games on it, just stream all my movies/tv shows from the PC to the HDTV.

$60 is a great deal for anyone is interested in this. I have 3 modded xboxes in my house or I'd buy it just cause it's a deal.

Can I get an explanation on what a modded XBox means?

- Jeff

It means it is able to run code and applications that are not meant to be run. The best reason to own one is for people who download a lot of xvid files and don't like watching them on their pc. I used to use it to watch movies and stuff with xbmc, but haven't done that in a long time so I don't need it. It can also play backups (burned games), run games from the hdd, play a ton of different emulators (snes, nes, genesis, decent psx and n64). To look more into what modding is and such for the xbox check out www.xbox-scene.com