Most Anticipated Album

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to the new A Wilhelm Scream, Dillinger Escape Plan, and most importantly, Crime In Stereo. Everything else is in the details right now.

So did Crime In Stereo break up or what?

Hahaha, no. New record is called Is Dead out October 23rd, on Bridge Nine. You can check out a new song on their myspace page. It's seriously so good.

Guest falloutcollapse

hopefully this means the album will be amazing

one can hope..

It's already done and in the can, so...

darn. i am really expecting something awesome for this album musically. lyric-wise, not so much. "too hip to even clean your nose out" may be the worst lyrics since any aiden song

It's already done and in the can, so...

darn. i am really expecting something awesome for this album musically. lyric-wise, not so much. "too hip to even clean your nose out" may be the worst lyrics since any aiden song

...and nevermind what I posted earlier -- the record has been pushed back up to a late-October release (Oct. 30, I believe). This just happened this morning. Argh.

Guest falloutcollapse

yes! great news.

scott, last night i took notes while reading AP. two things:

great interview with minus the bear. also, his response about the younger kids getting into it was golden, just what i needed to hear.

also, great review on the big dirty. if you would have given it a bad review, i would have personally written to you, just like the paramore girl.