Every Time I Die - Sh!t Happens

Guest falloutcollapse

i always really wanted to get this, but i forgot about it after a while. i should really look into getting this or at least finding someone to borrow it from. i love this band so much

how many/what live performances are on this bad boy?

The "live" performances are just the album versions of the songs intercut with live footage. Kinda lame, but I guess the audio quality of the actual performances wasn't up to par. It's alright though, you're really paying for an amazing comedy.

my girlfriend and i had a chance to meet andy at a record store here in az and he was very cool and down to earth and we told him he had a gnarly beard. im not much for being like "ooh ahh" about meeting people in bands because theyre just people but it was cool. later on, we caught up with him at warped tour last year and he actually remembered us. i dont know where im going with this other then that this band is A+ in my book and its refreshing to see a band thats actually down to earth.

without a doubt. almost makes up for the nonesensical blaqk audio/the almost covers last month. what was that about?

Honestly? That was a last-last-last minute decision. There were five bands we were all debating about for that month's cover, none of which we could all agree on. Then all of the sudden, someone threw out the idea of doing a "side projects" issue and have a split cover between those two bands, and we all got behind it and bam! There it was.

it's not a bad idea, per se. maybe they're getting play down south, but i'd never even heard of the almost until i read that issue and i thought blaqk audio would be something that would just sort of slide by...

far be it from me to judge, but i don't think i ever need to read another interview with any member of AFI ever again, no matter what they put out. they could put out a bluegrass record and i wouldn't feel a need to read about it.

Guest falloutcollapse
I can't keep a secret worth a damn -- ETID are on our cover next month. Don't tell anyone. And holy shit, the photos are EPIC. That's all I can say right now.

i will start buying your magazine again!

Guest scriptedrain
I can't keep a secret worth a damn -- ETID are on our cover next month. Don't tell anyone. And holy shit, the photos are EPIC. That's all I can say right now.

I haven't been this excited about an AP cover in a LONG time. Excellent choice. I have to say, too, the Chiodos subscriber cover is... well not what I wanted.

- Jeff

I haven't been this excited about an AP cover in a LONG time. Excellent choice. I have to say, too, the Chiodos subscriber cover is... well not what I wanted.

- Jeff

Dude, just wait for the ETID photos. The involve the following (thanks, Google images!):

[image]

[image]

[image]

[image]