Pelican "city of echoes", "pink mammoth" pre-order

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Link to Pelican records:

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=pelican

PELICAN - CITY OF ECHOES (180 GR) LP baby pink with black splatter

PELICAN - CITY OF ECHOES (180 GR) LP black

PELICAN - CITY OF ECHOES (180 GR) LP clear light blue

PELICAN - CITY OF ECHOES (180 GR) LP clear with black splatter

PELICAN - CITY OF ECHOES (180 GR) LP silver

PELICAN - PINK MAMMOTH 10″ baby pink with black red and purple splatter

PELICAN - PINK MAMMOTH 10″ baby pink with black splatter

PELICAN - PINK MAMMOTH 10″ baby pink with purple splatter

PELICAN - PINK MAMMOTH 10″ baby pink with red splatter

PELICAN - PINK MAMMOTH 10″ Black

I don’t have pressing numbers, but you know these will sell out. WE are getting a limited number of each of the 5 colors of each release. I was told that we should expect these in sometime around the first week of September. These will be highly sought after records so act fast.

SHIIIIT

i'm so glad this was only posted today, gives me a few hours to mull over whether i get the full length AND the 10", or just the 10"...

i got a promo of city of echoes so i feel i really should, although i am spending far too much on vinyl at the moment, DAMN INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING, even with the fiendishly good exchange rate....AND i missed out on a coloured 'fire in our throats...' through dallying, so who knows.

just found out about this site this evening, and i must say it is bloody brialliant, but also awful for my wallet....

oh and if that percussion comment was about the dubious drumming on some bits, i hadn't noticed until somebody pointed it out to me recently, and i can't stop hearing it! although i am at the moment listening to some live pelican, and he seems rather solid, he just seems to make some odd choices beat wise...

aaaaah. i see. not a bad deal on hydra head's part.

exclude one track from city of echoes

remix another one

package them together in 5 different colors at 2 dollars less than the full length.

roll around in piles of money.

i think it's less precise than that. i think it's more like "put out pelican vinyl. roll around in piles of money."

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pelican-City-of-Echoes-LP-Clear-Black-Splatter-ISIS_W0QQitemZ300143720799QQihZ020QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

someones selling a clear w/ black copy on ebay. id say i made a good color choice. this may not be their best album but i still dig it and the artwork rules