I hate top 40 radio

jhulud

Nothing worse than being forced to hear shitty music played over and over throughout the day...

I am stuck here at work and majority has ruled to have the radio on the top 40 station which plays the same damn songs multiple times during the day...If I hear "Hey Delilah" one more time I am going to kill someone! >:(

Guest falloutcollapse

i was in the car with my parents today without my ipod, and i wanted to crash the car after flipping through the stations for 5 minutes. all they do is play one song, and then go to commercial break for 10 minutes

we hired a few new people at my work and are running out of office space so they decided to take my big office and put in another person. thats fine, but she is almost 60 years old!

So if i am going to suffer, so is she. She was playing this music like celine deon and some garbage with these annoying flute players, so i have been rocking Darkest hour, Everytime i die and old shutdown cds really loud to drown out her noise. I will win this war!

i guess this doesnt have to do with top 40 but oh well

we hired a few new people at my work and are running out of office space so they decided to take my big office and put in another person. thats fine, but she is almost 60 years old!

So if i am going to suffer, so is she. She was playing this music like celine deon and some garbage with these annoying flute players, so i have been rocking Darkest hour, Everytime i die and old shutdown cds really loud to drown out her noise. I will win this war!

i guess this doesnt have to do with top 40 but oh well

That's awesome.

when I had a cube at my job the lady next to me had a radio, and they would play the same playlist at least 3 times during the work day. and every time a song she remotely liked came on she would so "ohhhh this is my song!!!"

needless to say, I got some bose headphones after not too long.